Monday, January 23, 2006

Well, simply I can't be very personal as it's wussy but at times you just need to express your thoughts and especially feelings out. I am feeling so fucked up now...entirely. My ipod mini juz died and it's fsucky...damn it. This shit piss me off to bits. Now I gotta walk the lonely lane alone having not the best of companionship and entertainment, the ipod mini. I love to be alone but not lonely, it kills me... . . . .

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

11:17 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!