I slept around 3 am the previous night. Blame it on my friend who talks with me for long hours on phone... 3 hours of sleep for me and I gotta get up to go to school.
I woke up about 6.35 am in the morning. I am rushing late and hell I havent even iron my clothes yet. After taking a quick shower and change to my clothes, I realise that my dad and my younger brother was already downstairs at the parking log. I quickly ran down the flight of stairs as I wanna catch up with them. As I reach the carpark, then I realise the car has left from it's original place. I was too late.
School was great despite the fact that I was like a walking zombie. I barely able to open my eyes in class. I had digital module that day and the lucky for me, problem for the day is easy. School ends early that day and I set off to the hairdresser to do wash and iron my hair. After an embarassing hour in the hair dresser, finally i am free.
I took a cab to fetch Farhan and Shamsul to Dhoby Gaut. We wanted to play a few rounds of pool together. I havent played with them before. Well, they are pretty impressive. Shamsul trash me and Farhan 2 games in the row. He's amazing. Shit.. after a few rounds with him, he left and left with me and Farhan. We played for awhile then went off..
At around 4pm, I took a cab to Singapore Press Holdings. I was dressing good and my hair was neat and clean. I fear my band Aspirin would have some photo shoot wth strait times therefore I have to ensure that I look at my best always.
It's been sometime since I last saw my members. Seeing them again is like reliving the past experience in School of Rock. It's been so great working with such talented Libras nd how I wish School of Rock never ends. We will be playing again on more shows and I really do hope we get to sign under Music and Movement.
October 15th we will be having a performance at the Esplanade....
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
2:39 AM