Saturday, May 21, 2005

Today's module was agreeable. It's Design and PCB module. I really worked my ass up trying to achieve an A for the module but maybe due to my enthusiasm I am extremely worn off and feverish. During one of the meetings in school, a friend of mine Kash got stucked in a simulation problem. She didn't really manage to draw up the circuit in Orcad software. She asked me for help but I reluctantly accept it because of her fever but due to her weak condition and her hat that she lent me (the rainbow coloured), I went to help her in the circuitry drawings. We were kinda close and I could feel that I was breathing her exhaled gas which is full of microbes that contain a fever virus.

During the third meeting presentation, I could feel that my body was tensed and weak. I am losing my enthusiasm and I couldn't really think well. However, I manage to put up a quite reasonable presentation and there were arrows shooting me from all over the class especially the fac. I use all my brain power to drain out all the information I have in order to answer their questions. It took all my strength and I felt very weak after that.

After the presentation, I felt that my whole body aching. I started to feel cold and I know that I am losing myself and there's simply nothing to stop the microbes from multiplying in my body.

Straight after school, I went up to Jammerz Studio as there's vocal audition for new year ones. I was assigned to do an interview with them and well thanks to Nicholas, he handled everything fine. I was sick and I can't put in a 100% this time.

We went for our dinner with Cheng Yao and the rest of commitee after the audition. Well, I am really wearied now...can't simply describe further.....

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

3:12 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!