Working in lonely hours just to feel the sense of achievement near future. As mentioned from the, I am lifeless. I am just simply someone who tries very hard and trying to be competitive in what every I do, ultimately music but it seems that I hardly felt satisfied with my effort. It's when I realise no one really bothers about the deep interest in musicI have and moreover nobody even cares to listen to music that many passionate players wrote. It's a very sad day for musicians but the best moment for sell-out as the gain more listeners than an average good musician. Life is rather suck though I know I have a direction and something to look forward to. I see a direction in my life but I really do want to have someone to be there with me moving towards the route to my final destination. The air of internal conflicts surrounded me realising that I am the only one who thinks and feel the way I am. Thinking twice, I realise hardy anyone is a true friend. People have their own selfish means and what's more even if they are not selfish, they are simply just not interested. That's leave me where I am now. Finally, I realise the detriment of singlie-mindedness. It's when you suddenly feel depressed, sad, insecure there's nothing to help you to cheer yourself up.
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
2:00 AM