Sunday, January 16, 2005

Went to NUS today for debate training. Paul, my debate instructor, a law student from NUS picks us up from Clementi MRT station. NUS wasn't so grand as what I thought. It was the first time I been there and I don't think the place is so impressive. Paul lead us to the Law School building then to the debating room. It's quite packed with some students that I don't know but one thing for sure all of us in the room has one thing in common. We were longing to see a good debate. The motion for the day was "This house believe that Marijuana should be banned". It started out with the preposition team giving the speech. The first speaker was a guy name Sean. He is very good. His speeches are clear and concise. Every words are articulate nicely and I am very impress with his performance. The argument went on and on. Sean hardly accept any POI and go on with his speech. Sadly, he didn't manage to finish his speech in time and there is marks minused out of it. The 1st speaker of the opposition team was quite good as well. It was a guy from SMU. I just can't believe how much information he manage to squeeze inside his paper in only half hour time preparation. It's really incredible. Overall I think I really do have fun and I've learn really alot in the debate. Time to buck up and improve myself now.

Heard that Alif didn't manage to make it to the second round during his competition. Well, no one can blame him. It's not his fault that the string broke during the competition and it is also not his fault that the sound is fucked up. Yeah, blame it all on the sound men. relax bro, we got our band to kick ass.

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

1:10 AM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!