I was quite reluctant to go to school today. I was a bit tired and quite sick. I have dry cough and a bad cold. Well, as a dedicated, commited, loyal students of Republic Polytechnic, I got up took a shower change to t-shirt and jeans and off I went. There's UT test and I don't know I don't think I can do so well this time. I am just so sick and can't think well. Well, enterprise skills was okay. Ms Karen came to class looking pretty as usual. She wear some pants which is kinda tight and sexy and some sort of sleeveless blouse which is a little to small for her size but that doesn;t matter it looks sexy. With her 7/10 looks...anyone would go and date her but then again she's a little too old...born in the year of a tiger..u guess what's the age.
After school...I receive lotsa phone calls by unknown people.. Yeah I am a busy guy. It's good as it makes me more responsible but then again bad at the same time as I don't have time for entertainment myself. Well after all the truely great and falsely ungreat thigns I have done...I left school and went to Orchard to meet my frien Jason. We were going to a gig to watch my great fren Bani Hidir perform with his band B quartet. Their performance...was superb...its breath taking I tell u. They are really pretty tight. Hidir manage to harmonise with his brother nicely and wow~...they are just fantastic man!! I hope my band can be lie theirs but haiz....we need great playerrs.....
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
1:02 AM