Monday, November 15, 2004

After long hours of shame and embarrassment in the hair dressing saloon, I hope it won't be shameful time for me tomorrow in school. Yes, my hair is so straight now and it's so silky too as compared to last time. The rebonding fee doesn't cost so much. It's just 50 miserable bucks. Yes I mean it. There will be a JA commitee meeting tomorrow and hell what will my friends comment about me.

Okay, finally god has blessed me. I can scream in pitch now. My singing are improving now and it just take me some confidence to be able to pitch what I want. Great hur...yeah man. Hell ya!

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

10:28 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!